Business & Pleasure is the upcoming second studio album by Azealia Banks. After several delays since 2015, it was first expected to be released in May 31, 2019, but it was not released then. It was then rescheduled for a failed October 2019 release, and no new release date has been announced. However, the album has not been announced to have been scrapped either.
The track listing has been modified several times since the original list was posted back in March 2019. Even though there has not been an official announcement, Banks has been updating it constantly throughout 2019 and 2020.
Through the first half of 2020, Banks released a series of singles through her SoundCloud, from which a few were officially issued on digital streaming platforms.
- "Chi Chi" was originally issued as the first single off the record on June 5, 2017, but it is unknown if it will still be included.
- "Pyrex Princess" was originally published on August 25, 2018, as the second single after "Chi Chi". The song was removed with Banks announcing she would rework the track. Later, on December 25, 2019, "Pyrex Princess" was re-released and serves as a promotional single for the album.
- "1-800-Nu-Checks" was issued as a promotional single on March 22, 2020, and eventually removed from streaming platforms.
- "Black Madonna" was released as the new lead single on June 8, 2020, after several delays.
- "Mamma Mia" was also issued as a promotional single on streaming platforms on December 23, 2020.
- "Six Flags" was issued as the second single from the album on January 8, 2021.
- "Nirvana" was released as a promotional single through streaming platforms on April 19, 2021.
On 2020, Banks shared the track listing for Business & Pleasure on her Instagram story. It shows different tracks than the ones considered on the original track listing posted in March 2019.
|2.||"Black Madonna"||Banks||Lex Luger||02:11|
|3.||"Chi Chi"||Banks||New Work||02:42|
|4.||"Come for Me"||Banks||Cxdy|
|9.||"Gon' Learn (feat. Connie Diiamond)"||Banks|
|11.||"Icy Drip"||Banks||Bankroll Got It|
|Bless Em' Bless||03:00|
|14.||"Ain't Know (feat. Safaree)"||Banks|
- "Matryoshka" was misspelt by Banks as "Matroyshka".
- "Pyrex Princess" was originally supposed to feature Dave East, but the feature was apparently scrapped and the song was released as a solo track.
- "Kanye West" is considered a bonus track, so it may not appear in some editions of the album when it is released.
Some songs were scrapped due to the change in the track listing. The following list includes tracks originally intended for the album, and then announced to be scrapped in February 2020.
- "Billionaire Bully". Released as a promotional single on November 7, 2019, the song was intended as the album opener until Banks revealed a new track listing without the track in it. It was also removed from SoundCloud.
- "Elon Musk". It was intended to be placed as track number 6 on the tracklist, but after Banks revealed an updated version, the song was missing.
- "Wicked Witch". First included in an early track listing, unknown if it was retitled or completely scrapped.
It is unknown if these songs will be part of the album or not.
- "Canada Goose". Released on April 1, 2020 as a promotional single, exclusively through Banks' SoundCloud.
- "Mamma Mia". Released on April 6, 2020 as a single, first through Banks' SoundCloud and then in other digital streaming platforms later that year.
- "Murda She Wrote". Released on January 23, 2021, through her SoundCloud.
- "Salchichón". Released on February 27, 2020 as a single.
- "Six Flags". Released as a single on January 8, 2021, and features Slim Dollars. It is most likely intended to be included in the album.